Gore Bike Wear Men's Xenon II Sonic Bibtights Short Review
Gore Bike Wear Men's Xenon II Sonic Bibtights Short Feature
- Features our XENON Sonic Man Seat Pad that uses elastic interface technology for a comfortble fit.
- Special fit for the cyclist posture, flat lock seams and shifted seams for less chafing. Separate wash bag is included.
- Mesh insert in back for optimum ventilation and abrasion resistant material at inside leg and saddle area.
- Inseam length 9.5 inches with gripper elastic on the bottom of the hem.
- Reflective inserts on back of the legs as well as a reflective logo on the hem.
Gore Bike Wear Men's Xenon II Sonic Bibtights Short OverviewThere's aerodynamic compression fabric in the GORE Bike Wear Xenon Sonic Bib Short, and there's also a between-the-thighs treat. Yup, it's the Xenon Sonic chamois. The Carbonium fabric in this chamois provides complete stretch, heat transfer, and moisture transfer, the high-density foam in the lower section of the sciatic area allows for max ventilation, and a top-layer gel insert cushions the goods. This short's fit compliments your cycle posture so there's less uncomfortable pulling when you're in position, and a mesh insert in back dumps excess heat. Put these shorts in the included wash bag for protection in the machine.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Inseam: 9.5 in
- Chamois: xenon sonic
- Removable Chamois:
- Chamois Thickness:
- Bib: yes
- Pockets: none
- SPF Rating:
- UPF Rating:
- Recommended Use: road biking, long rides
- Manufacturer Warranty:
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 09, 2011 15:25:15